Looking for a
Trauma Counselor?

Are you a Trauma Survivor, experiencing Post Traumatic Stress
or anxiety? Search here for dedicated trauma counselors, post
trauma care providers, mental health consultants and trainers in your area.

Find a counsellor
near you

Do You
Provide Trauma Therapy?

Are you a Trauma Counselor, consultant or trainer? Do you have
experience helping those who have experienced Post Traumatic Stress,
anxiety, critical incidents? Get connected with those in need.

List your Services here

Are You a Trauma Counsellor?  

  Why do we alternate between U.S. and Canadian spellings?

Why do we alternate between U.S. and Canadian spellings?

TraumaLine1 services both Canada and the United States.

In the United States, counselor is spelled with 1 “l” and behavior is spelled with no “u”.

In Canada, counsellor is spelled with 2 “l’s” and behaviour is spelled with a “u”.

We alternate these spellings throughout our site to provide equal opportunity to Seekers and Providers in both countries. We are hoping to make is as easy as possible to find us when individuals search on all major search engines.